Saturday, December 12, 2009

New baby, new blog!

Welcome to our new blog! With our new addition on the way, we figured it might be good to make a blog about our whole family rather than only the current star of the show, Owen. I'm a lousy enough blogger anyway, and I seriously doubt I could keep up two different blogs about two kids. So I'm taking the easy way out and just pouring alllllll of my blogging efforts (ha!) into this new site. Hopefully I will be a little more consistent with this site than I was with Owen's. I plan to somehow figure out how to get all of the "All Things Owen" posts over onto this blog, but until then, I've created a link to his blog over on the right-hand side of the page where you can easily click over to reminisce over all the many, many posts offered on his site (again, ha!). Enjoy!

No comments: